Friday, February 11, 2005

Round Up
There is some really good blogging out there today. In the tradition of the original web logs, I've decided to create a real web log (just for today, you understand):

my three pennies worth posts about the importance of motherhood, particularly stay-at-home motherhood.

The Dawn Patrol links to video of Terri Schiavo. It is incomprehensible that she may be denied food and water according to a court order.

Batesline
has found My Creepy Valentine (you can find my creepy valentine here.)

notes in the key of life
has an interview with Joni Earekson Tada about the controversy surrounding Million Dollar Baby (includes spoilers).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks. I popped on here to read what you had to say today, and what a sweet surprise.
:o)
Love,
Molly

4:40 PM, February 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->