Monday, March 28, 2005


Claudia asked me to post more of my scrapbook pages, so I decided to start with this one. It is not very exciting as far as layouts go, but I like it anyway. This is a part of a layout about my dad's business, which was building ski lifts. He was the president of American operations for Dopplemayr and sold the quad lifts to Vail. The quad lifts are now in many resorts, but Vail was one of the first resorts in the United States to install them. They go slower than most ski lifts at the top and bottom and then go faster in between. The quad lifts (featuring four-person seats) come with wind barriers that can be pulled down over the seated skiiers. All in all, a great product. Next time you ride on one, think of my dad.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->