Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Random Stuff
Best breakfast: re-heated chicken enchiladas with salsa, rice and a diet root beer
Best time in Oklahoma: Spring
Best thing for a little boy to wear out shopping: t-shirt, shorts, boots and a bike helmet
Best way to start the day: children rolling around on top of you wondering when you'll get up (I'm staying right where I am as long as two little boys are rolling around me)
Best dream: my house is clean and I didn't clean it
Best suprise: a cardinal sitting outside the window next to my desk
Best thing I learned today: there is such a thing as a metroblog
Best sighting: the school's security guard showing a student's 1-yr-old sibling a bird in a bush
Best reason to stop blogging for now: seems nobody else is cleaning my house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Oh, Dan! THat made me laugh out loud! Hilarious!!!!

8:17 AM, April 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->