Wednesday, May 18, 2005

8:00 a.m.

Spenc: "Mommy, why are you still in bed?"
Me: "I'm not feeling so good today, Spencer."
Spenc: "Why? Have you been taking care of your body?"
Me: "I thought so."
Spence: "Well, then, why are you sick. Is it because you watered the flowers too much?"
Me: "I don't know. I don't think that's why."
Spence: "Are you going to water the flowers today?"
Me: "I doubt it. I hope it rains."

I don't know if it is allergies or germs, but it is taking me out. My long lost relative (who has been helping me with genealogy) said I should see a chiropractor. She said it would help with my "mussels."

hmmmm.

Anyway, I'm off to watch Spencer's airplane show, which is truly one of life's great pleasures. I stretch out at the edge of the bed and he turns the bed into a runway featuring all sorts of jet planes and helicopters, all portrayed by Spencer himself. He flies through the air with the greatest of ease and never ceases to entertain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->