Sunday, August 21, 2005

The New Season
The boys start school Thursday and we've already started a few school activities and met the teachers. Although Spencer will only be gone three mornings a week, this is a new adventure for our family. Colin will be in school all day (1st Grade) and my baby will be gone, too. We'll all reach a new level of independence.

I cried myself to sleep last night. I got all weepy on the way to church this morning and spent class time hiding out in an empty classroom trying to get myself together. I've been on the verge of tears all day today. I'm sentimental that way. I can only imagine how it will be when I leave them both at school this week and drive away! I remember seeing a lot of mommies sitting in their cars crying on the first day of school last year. I suppose I'll just join them for The Parking Lot Bawl. Maybe I should wear my tiara??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wear your tiarra with pride girl!! I posted my thoughts on the very same thing a couple of days ago.

8:53 PM, August 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->