Saturday, September 17, 2005

Broken
Nobody has sent in a question, so I found some of my own. Unfortunately, I lost the web address where I found them. Sorry about that!

Question 1: What are some items of yours that are broken or needing repair right now?
Kitchen cabinet doors (again!), ice maker, sink disposal, glass door, desk drawer, garage windows, sidewalk, couch....the list is just too large.

Question 2: When something breaks, do you tend to live with it broke, repair it yourself, have a professional fix it, or throw it out?
Combination of the above. I live with it when I'm broke. If I can repair it myself, I will, but it may take awhile for me to do it. The ice maker and disposal require a professional, as do all plumbing and electrical projects. It takes me awhile to throw something out, but I'm getting a little faster about it.

Question 3: Is there a childhood toy, family heirloom, or some other special item which was broken that you'd very much like to have un-broken?
This is where my poor memory is a blessing. I do have a quilt that has torn fabric that I wish were in better shape, but beyond that I can't think of anything. I am sentimental, but I am also capable of letting go. It is all just worldly stuff in the end.

Question 4: What is something you would like to break intentionally, assuming you could get away with it?
This questions assumes some serious malice, of which I am devoid. Occassionally I would like to throw a plate or something when I'm angry. If nobody cared about it, I would probably do it, but for some strange reason my husband frowns on that practice. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->