Friday, September 16, 2005

To Wit
Or not to wit. That is the problem. The wit in me is on vacation, hopefully planning a trip home.

We just spent a few hours watching home videos from October-December 2003. Yes, that DID take two hours. We taped nearly every waking moment. Aren't you glad we don't subject YOU to those videos? For us, though, they are packed with sweet memories.

I''ve started planning the family tree book I want to make with My Publisher. I made a book for my mom last year and it turned out well. It is nice to have a hardbound book with glossy pages of your heritage. I'm not certain whether I have enough information, though. That's the thing about genealogy. It is never-ending. As soon as I order my book, I'll probably recieve a photograph of my great great great grandfather on a ship from Europe and wish I had waited to print that book. If I don't publish the book, I'll probably up and die or something. Must. Complete. Book.

You know those nightmares you have about final exams and you forgot to go to class all semester (and other such dreams)? I have them infrequently, even though I never missed an assignment and rarely missed class. What is that all about? I've figured it out: foreshadowing. Yes, I forgot Spencer had a big assignment due today. We were to make a family pennant for Spencer to show his class and I FORGOT. Oh, the horror. I made it through 20 years of my own schooling without forgetting an assignment and I go and mess up on PRESCHOOL! The teacher, kind woman that she is, said they wouldn't all have time to share today anyway and she would have Spencer share his on Monday. Guess what we did tonight?

I need a blogging impetus. Won't you please send me a question or a meme or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->