Friday, March 31, 2006

Five
We're into day 5 with Spencer's illness. It has been one. long. week! We entertained ourselves with stamps again yesterday. Here's Spencer's work:


And mine:


My boys love stamping with me. I have some fun sets that have things like bears, toys, cars, planes, creatures. They make their own coloring pages and we use chalk, crayons or watercolor pencils. They make little cards for people and we spend time together around the table. It is really a side-benefit I never expected from stamping. Something about being creative with your children opens them up to conversation. It slows them down just long enough to talk to mommy for awhile. I love it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this an SU set? Can you tell me the name of it? I love it.

I like to stamp with my boys too.

aishy980002 at hotmail dot com :)

2:57 PM, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->