Wednesday, March 01, 2006



Oklahoma Politics
Colin and I are working on a project and need a little help from our friends. We are making a 3'x5' collage about Oklahoma Politics. We are hoping to collect images of hundreds of political buttons and stickers to use for the collage. They can be for a political party (rep, dem, ind...), a campaign for office (in Oklahoma), or for a political cause. I can accept emailed images and I can also borrow your items and scan them myself. If you can assist, please leave a comment or email me at happyhomemakerblog at yahoo dot com. Thank you!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is/was a Poli Sci prof at UCO who had such a collection on a bulletin board in his office. I just don't remember his name! You could call the Poli Sci office and ask the nice admin asst. there who that might be. I'll bet she knows. (There is a chance that this person has retired in the 4 years since I was an outside book rep. . .) I do remember he was very nice. I'll bet he'd be happy to help out.

(Or it could be an American History prof. The depts are near eachother.)

So, I'm not so helpful, but there are possiblities here. Maybe you could get Colin to call. . .

Angi L

12:00 AM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a photo of a yard full of signs that I took down during one of my rant periods. Just look under my campaign sign war.

4:04 PM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When's the project due?

5:31 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Jan said...

I need all the stuff by March 15 or so. Thanks everyone for the tips. I'm still taking more!

6:11 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->