Monday, April 24, 2006

The boys are home with coughs today. We saw the pediatrician and they'll be fixed up in no time.

We got a new couch today! Before today we owned two couches. One is 10 years old and the other is 20 years old. The new couch is chocolate brown and understated. It looks marvelous, darling.

I started my work on the bedroom walls today. I am installing an architecturally textured wallpaper border under the current moulding. Under that I'll put a ever-so-slightly textured 1/2-round (wood moulding), and then I'll paint the entire thing white. Thusly, I will extend my current 2-inch moulding to 6-inch moulding. We live in an old house with high ceilings and I think it is going to look great. . . especially with that toile paper!

5 Comments:

Blogger babyivanov said...

I love your new couch! Congratulations!

8:58 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger babyivanov said...

I love your new couch! Congratulations!

8:59 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Leslee said...

So, um, when you get done there will you come do my house?

9:28 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Mike Morton said...

Why would you want 'toilet' paper on your ceilings? J/K... Love the new couch.

BTW... I got that last blog entry from your site. You're so clever. I really liked the question/response thing. I don't think that I could do the musician one... that would take too much thinking. But we have testing today, so maybe I can think of something.

6:51 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Jan said...

Hey Mike! I couldn't possibly do the music thing without itunes! I can't remember songs and their artists to save my life!

8:18 AM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->