Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Not so much Tagged, but I'm doing it Anyway (via Lip Schtick)

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was working at a law firm in downtown Oklahoma City for a bear of a man. In all fairness, he told me when he interviewed me that he had scared away a lot of people and that he was, in fact, a bear. I told him I could handle it. One day he was giving me an assignment and I was listening and thinking. He said, "Do you understand? You're not saying anything and I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall." I said, "Does my work reflect that I'm a brick wall?" He seemed a bit surprised that I talked back, told me it didn't, and never bothered me again. Anyway, I didn't like the job and 10 years ago I was searching for another job.

2) 5 years ago?
Spence was 6 months old, Colin was 2. Need I say more?

3) 1 year ago?
Taking Colin to morning kindergarten, staying home with Spencer, blogging, and all the other stuff I'm still doing...

4) Five snacks you enjoy:
1 - Chips and salsa
2 - Cinnamon toast
3 - Peanut Butter cookies
4 - Cheese
5 - Butter crackers

5) Five songs I know by heart but wish I didn’t:
1 - My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion)
2- Afternoon Delight
3- 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall
4- The song someone was just humming when they walked by that now plays over and over in your head...you know what I mean?
5 - eh, I can't think of this stuff!

6) Five things I would do with a LOT of money:
1 - Donate a LOT of money/tithe
2 - Travel with my family
3 - Buy furniture
4 - Save for my children's education
5 - Save for retirement

7) Five things I would never wear:
1 - bikini
2 - pierced anything (except ears)
3 - low-ride, backside cleavage, pants
4 - tattoo
5 - mullet

8) Five things I should never have worn:
1- permed hair
2- big earrings
3- stirrup pants
4- baby oil (for tanning purposes)
5- the shirt with sparkles I wore to my highschool reunion. Why? At one point during the evening I looked around the room and could see every chair I sat in. Each was covered with sparkles. Gah!!!

9) Five things I enjoy doing:
1 - sitting next to my boys with my arms around them
2 - looking at nature (there is a beautiful red cardinal looking at me right now!)
3 - helping other people
4 - blogging
5 - having lunch with friends

10) Five bad habits of mine:
1 - avoiding the telephone
2 - not putting stuff away
3 - carrying around a bunch of stuff in my passenger seat
4 - being bossy
5 - stacking stuff I should toss

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->