Saturday, April 22, 2006

Good Morning!
Well, it is 9:40 and it has already been a great morning. I slept in all the way to 7:30 (which really is sleeping in around here), the boys brought me a chocolate doughnut and I headed outside for some gardening. I pulled all the ivy down off the fence (it came off the trees last night), swept the driveway, cut down three trees and pruned another. Then I turned on the fan-style sprinkler and sat on the porch, letting it lull me into a Saturday morning state of mind. My cardinal is playing in the redbud and getting a shower, peeping away in happiness. My boys have camoflaged their bikes with ivy and are riding around the drive....and I've got a peaceful, easy feeling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DIDn't know if you could use some trimmed Rosemary. I stupidly lost your email address.
okiedokiegamesATsbcglobalDOTnet

10:30 AM, April 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a beautiful morning. I wish I had mornings like that. My morning consisted of getting up at 5:00 am, going to work and smelling jet fuel all day. :-)

4:23 PM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I hope that your afternoon went well also.

later...

7:43 PM, April 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->