Thursday, April 20, 2006

THE LORD, WHO REIGNS
By Gail Rodgers

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
and its people are like grasshoppers.
He stretches out the heavens like a canopy,
and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
"
(Isaiah 40:22)

~Father God,

My knees bow and my head is lifted to You, for You are the only true and living God (Exodus 20: 2 - 3).

You are the One who is worthy of all honor and praise and glory (Rev. 4:11).

You sit enthroned above the circle of the Earth (Isaiah 40:22).

Fill my heart with a fresh realization of You. You are so much more than I allow You to be in my life.

You know the beginning from the end in every detail of my life (Rev. 22:13).
Help me to rest in the knowledge of that.

You are the One who has proven Your love for me, dying for me while I was still sinning (Romans 5:8).

You are the One who has disarmed the powers of the enemy, making a public display of them, triumphing over then at the cross (Colossians 2:15).

You are the One who gave me Your Holy Spirit to lead me into all truth (John 16:13). You empower my life to live in holiness and godliness (Galatians 5:16).

You alone have all authority in heaven and on earth (Matthew 28:18).

You alone are the Head over all rule and authority (Colossians 2:10)

You alone call me by my name, You alone redeem my life (Isaiah 43:1).

You alone are the One who makes new creations of those who respond to Your love and Your power (2 Corinthians 5:17).

You alone are the One who can bring results from my life that will last for eternity (John 15:8).

You alone are Savior of all who call upon Your name (Romans 10:13).

You alone, O LORD, reign forever (Psalm 9:7).

In the powerful name of Jesus I ask You, by Your might and by Your power, LORD, REIGN IN ME today! Amen.

I praise the name of the LORD my God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->