Monday, April 24, 2006

Tagged Again!

Answer the following questions using only the song titles from a chosen musician/band. (I used itunes to find a list!)

Musician I chose: Barbra Streisand (because she sings a lot of songs)

Are you male or female? Woman in Love

Describe yourself. I Believe in Love

How do some people feel about you? Someone to Watch Over Me

How do you feel about yourself? What Kind of Fool

Describe your ex: No More Tears

Describe your current significant other: My Funny Valentine

Describe where you want to be: Over the Rainbow -or- Moon River

Describe how you live: Don't Rain on My Parade

Describe how you love: It's Up to You

(just kidding...but it is funny, no?)

What would you ask for if you had just one wish? No More Tears

Share a few words of wisdom: You'll Never Walk Alone

Now say goodbye: Sam, You Made the Pants Too Long

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a unique tag. So many possibilities. I like Barbra Streisand, too. Of course, why wouldn't I? I'm also a 39 year old man who likes Barry Manilow. :-) Good song choices for the questions. I enjoyed it.

7:39 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Jan said...

Sure! I didn't actually "tag" anyone this time, but if you click on the title of my post, you'll see who tagged me. What you do is answer the meme and then ask specific other bloggers to do the same (tag them). If you click on my title, you'll go to LipSchtick and see her answers to the questions. At the end, she tagged some of her blog friends and, when she did, she linked to them. So, if you click on "Jan" you'll go right back to my blog.

You can do a meme even if you're not tagged. It is polite blog etiquette to link to the blog where you found the meme, though. That's how we all get traffic and make friends - through linking! If you go to technorati.com, you can even do a search for your own blog and find out who has linked to you. Since you're new, you probably won't have any links, so you could do a search for another blog to get the idea.

Welcome to your new world!

8:36 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Michael Bates said...

Jan, in case you missed it, I gave the meme a try. Thanks for passing along the fun idea.

3:23 PM, April 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->