Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Would that I could take a class on Web design. This blog would look so much the better AND it would be fun, too. In fact, if I could take such a class from the talented Sean Gleeson, well...it would be worth it just for the entertainment value. The guy is hilarious!

Well, I'm busy working and leading scouts and raising children and all kinds of other crazy ventures, but for some of you out there I present to you the perfect opportunity to stretch your brain and laugh all the while: a class on Web Design taught by Sean Gleeson. (Who could have seen that coming?)

But don't dilly dally. Time's a wastin'!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jan! I promise to stretch those brains without snapping them.

9:24 AM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->