Saturday, October 07, 2006

Lisa writes: "Make up definitions for the cookey "word verification" that is displayed at the end of these postings. For example, the word I'm being asked to type below is "sdxgdl". Define that."

Well, luckily, this is an easy one for me. These "cookey" words (Lisa....'cookey'? Really?) are easily deciphered by a code. Here is it:

A=Z
B=Y
C=X
D=U
E=W
F=V
G=K
H=T
I=Q
J=P
K=O
L=R
M=N
N=M
O=L
P=J
Q=I
R=H
S=S
T=G
U=F
V=E
W=D
X=C
Y=B
Z=A

The trick is that the code changes each time. Easy Squeasy. Next question?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. Kooky. I thought it looked wrong but didn't have enough energy to figure it out, which is the same situation I'm in with the code. Can't do codes very well. It hurts my brain.

8:48 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Jan said...

Oh, now, Lisa! You just need some rest. The answer to the puzzle is "Suckur". Yes, I know you must be laughing hysterically. (If so, it is only further proof that you have had too little sleep.)

10:17 PM, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->