Monday, February 26, 2007

This just in from Sandy, who is the mother of one of my favorite 6-year-old girls:

We were in the van yesterday and the song "My Redeemer Lives" was on the radio. After we listened for awhile Kristen said, "I know my cousin Mari, but who is Mari Deemer??"

Isn't that just precious? This story brought back memories from when Colin was six. His school song is "I Will Stand" and it includes the phrase, "I will stand, firm and strong.....with my head held high." Colin sang the song with gusto: "...with my head held on."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

It is very important to keep you head on. Otherwise, you might lose it. At least according to my mother.

Also, T and I will be in Dallas this weekend so feel free to drive in Edmond without fear!

8:36 PM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Judy said...

I love kid-isms in song.

I'll always remember the little girl in Sunday School who asked if we could do the 'comotions' to a certain song.

7:36 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Katrina said...

Heehee!

One of my favorites is "Up from the gravy arose..."

4:30 PM, March 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->