Monday, April 23, 2007

Sheryl Crow: Who Knew She Was a Comedian?

"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating...I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting."

Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".



...oh, wait. I think she's serious!

via Drudge, who's link said Ms. Crow has a plan to wipe out global warming! HaHaHaHaHa!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I'm not shaking her hands!

10:03 PM, April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gross!

2:37 AM, April 25, 2007  
Blogger Judy said...

Oh! That IS gross.

I like to think of myself as being environmently responsible.

But I will NEVER be that responsible. EVER.

And, when changing a diaper, I require TWO baby wipes. I'd even be willing to pay a special tax for that right!

10:54 PM, April 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->