Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This morning I attended my weekly Bible study - Bible Study Fellowship. We have somewhere between 600 and 800 members and the last hour is a lecture - or sermon - about the previous week's study. Our leader, Jodi, was getting very serious and asked us, "Do you know what you will say when somebody asks you about your faith? You need to pray for the door of opportunity to open for you to share the message of salvation, and be prepared about what to say."

At that moment, the very large pocket doors behind her quietly slid open to reveal a cross and a baptistry. Inside the baptistry was a woman on her knees cleaning the clear glass walls. The class broke out in laughter (much to Jodi's confusion) and the lady looked up and gave us a little wave. The doors closed.

My friend leaned over to me and whispered, "I believe! I believe!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->