Friday, August 20, 2004

Cool Cole
I just have to direct you to this post about my buddy Cole (age 5). Cole is my favorite child that is not my own. He is all boy, cute as a button with little freckles up high on his cheeks. His voice is lower than most 5-year-olds and its a little gruffy. One day he was riding in my van right behind me and said (in his lowest voice), "Hey Jan...wanna go to the fair with me?" It was all I could do to keep from laughing. He then proceeded to try to talk Colin into going to the fair. His angle? They could take their girlfriends and it would be fun! (By the way, he already has a girlfriend. I presume I was uninvited at that point).

I must also tell you about his little brother problems. Chase (age 3) has been copying Cole and its driving Cole bonkers. So, one day in the car Cole lowered his head in prayer and said, "God, please make Chase stop copying me." Chase, without missing a beat, lowered his head and said, "God, please make Chase stop copying me." LOL!!!! You've gotta love it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyndal said...

Wow! Cole has his very own blog entry on a blog other than his mom's. ;) Very cool!

8:28 AM, August 21, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->