Friday, October 01, 2004

Hmmmph.
Today we got the latest edition of Kids Discover magazine. The issue is devoted to skin.

I've been annoyed that since I turned 40 little black hairs have been appearing on my face. Every day I must make a careful scan on my face so I can pluck those annoying little things before they have a chance to take over. So, I'm scanning the magazine and found some alarming information: "There are two types of hair - vellus and TERMINAL (!!!!!!! (-.ed!)). Vellus hairs are the soft, delicate hairs on your arms and legs. Terminal hairs are the courser hairs on your head (aka chinny chin chin (-.ed))...."

Terminal. Another way to say "the other side of the hill" I suppose. Man oh Man.

1 Comments:

Blogger Babs said...

Could they not come up with a better term to describe these course hairs!?!

10:34 PM, October 01, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->