Sunday, October 03, 2004

PoP Update
Not much to report today. Dad will be taking a swallowing test tomorrow because his speech therapist is concerned that he is having some trouble. They'll set him up in front of video x-ray machine and have him swallow some barium, which is mixed into a white paste that is about the same texture as spackling and about as palatable. I'm sure he'll really enjoy that!! Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend. I know I have lots of family members who are checking in daily for news. I'll try to be more daily about it. Thanks. Oh, and if you want to pray for more than dad's health, pray for me. I am short on patience with my family because my head is overloaded right now. So, pray for God to give me an extra measure this week. You're the best. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->