Monday, July 04, 2005


I found a wonderful website today dedicated to sharing found grocery lists. I find it endlessly fascinating. The lists range from organized and detailed (as this one to the left, which is hilarious, by the way), to the barely comprehensible, with very simple (ie. "milk") in between. Someone named Jean must be a litterbug because 3 of her lists have been found. Some people use fancy paper and pens, some tear a bit off a paper sack. Some have art. Some people check things off while others scribble them out. Some are very brand specific. The one here is arranged by aisle. Have a look and enjoy. (via Swapatorium)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I really don't think it is fake. I have many friends who would write some kind of weird list like this. Of course few of them are so organized as to have a typed list, but still....

By the way, I have a typed list like this that I can print out and use every time I go shoppin'. I haven't used it in years, but it really was handy.

9:26 AM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger Judy said...

It would be my HUSBAND who would lose the lists...but, how can one complain about a husband who will shop?

I did have to train him though. He once came home without having bought those 'monthly needs'. He announced that we couldn't afford them. I sent him back.

12:34 PM, July 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->