Wednesday, January 04, 2006

This image has NOT been altered. It is real, people. I saw it in the paper while my computer was dead and I could hardly wait to show it to you. There are so many things to love about it. Mr. Manne's "talk to the hand" gesture is one of them.

Poor Mr. Manne. After years of study, practice and immaculate grooming, he finds himself in newspapers across the country with this guy. This is the guy you saw in law school, but you never thought he would actually graduate and pass the bar. And, anyway, if he did, he would still end up running pawn shops or, perhaps even, designing clothes for circus clowns. I mean really.

Another of my favorite parts (aside from the W.C. Fields/Oklahoma Highway Patrol ensemble), is the spot of red rouge on his cheeks.

I plan to keep this image around. It brings me no end of joyful laughter.

2 Comments:

Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Glad you're 'back' and things seem to be going well.

later...

5:23 PM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Violet N. said...

Me too (GYB)! And a Happy New Year to you and yours!

10:42 PM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->