Saturday, April 01, 2006

Fooled
Well, I didn't play any April Fools Day pranks on my family. I guess we're just not the type.

Colin went to a birthday party this morning. Spencer (who has been doing very well since the doc fixed him up yesterday afternoon) went with me to pick him up and, ravenous as he is (he lost 4 pounds!) he asked if he could have one of the Oreo cookies that were sitting on the table. I got one for him and he took a bite, then handed it back to me with a disgusted look on his face. Everyone laughed and said, "It has toothpaste in the middle!"

Frankly, I just hoped Spencer wouldn't puke!

Good joke, bad timing for poor Spencer!

1 Comments:

Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I don't do too many April Fool's jokes either.

Not that I don't enjoy them, or that they're not funny, or anything like that...

It just seems that whenever I do an April Fool's joke, something like you just described happens.

It's like my *timing* is always *bad*...

I would have felt awful if he had gotten sick...

later...

11:43 AM, April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->