Monday, October 03, 2005

38 things

1. What is your full name now? Jan The Happy Homemaker to you.

2. What color trousers are you wearing? Trousers? Heh. I'm a true pajama blogger and mine are pink with white, pink and fuschia flowers.

3. What are you listening to right now? The ceiling fan.

4. What was the last thing you ate? Cinnamon heart crackers with cream cheese and Tomato & Red Pepper chutney (last night).

5. Do you wish on stars? Nope.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Deep red or periwinkle

7. How is the weather right now? Humid. Oh, so humid.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Wow. I don't remember that last time I spoke on the phone. I don't much like the phone...but, oh yes, Colin called me on my cell phone yesterday to ask me to come home and transcribe his new CD.

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I saw this on a blog I had never read before. I liked the blog, but I couldn't link to it because of inappropriate language that would hurt my readers' eyes.

10. How old are you today? XLII (or is it XCII? I never can get that straight).

11. Favorite soft drink? Coca-Cola with tons and tons of ice.

12. Favorite sport? Estate sales.

13. Hair color? Yes, please.

14. Siblings? One little brother.

15. Favorite food? Mashed potatoes.

16. What was the last movie you saw? Too Beautiful For You (I don't recommend it).

17. Favorite yearly event? Visiting the pumpkin patch.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Rocks

19. Summer or winter? Summer. This would be my first year to choose that response.

20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

21. Chocolate,vanilla or strawberry? Strawberry

22. How's your mood today? Melancholy.

23. Practical shoes or fashion shoes? Both

24. Favorite magazines: Midwest Living, Family Fun, Simple Scrapbooks

25. Do you have a will? Yes!

26. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday

27. What is under your bed? Some giant dustbunnies, some toy parts and most likely a sock and/or shoe.

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Meg

29. What did you do last night? Bible study at my house re. spiritual warfare, then some dishwashing and case reading.

30. Favorite TV shows? This Old House, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Lost, Fire Me, Please.

31. What are you afraid of? crickets, roaches, nursing homes, misplaced modifiers and dangling prepositions.

32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Sounds great.

33. Favorite cat? Maine Coon

34. Favorite Flower? Lilac

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4

36. Favorite vacations? Beach, baby.

37. Three Bloggers who don't blog enough. Angi, Kyndal, Carol Ann

38. Six friends who you are tagging: Hey, if I can share, you can share.

2 Comments:

Blogger CGHill said...

I rather doubt that you're XCII (which is ninety-two).

1:25 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Jan said...

well, if I were 92 at least I could say I look good for my age.

2:12 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->