Sunday, September 03, 2006

Violet tagged me for this meme, and who am I to deny her?

1.Are you craving anything and if so, what?

I just returned home from a wonderful party with friends and delicious food. I truly want for nothing, but I kind of wish the hostess had sent home some of that delicious seafood dip...I could live on just that for weeks!

2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?
It is warm, but not hot, and a little muggy...no breeze. Not too bad, but I'd bring the temp down about 10 degrees and get rid of the moisture in the air.

3. What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?
Probaby the Drudge Report to see if anything is happ'ning, and then Stampin' Up to see today's inspirations.

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else and if so, where?
Oh, sure. I wish I were in the mountains with my boys. I really can't wait to show them the Rockies. I'd like to show them Vail, Royal Gorge, Telluride and Pike's Peak. I would hope to run across a few rock shops and some Mexican restaurants...the kind you find in small towns and owned by locals.

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who?
I like being me most of the time, but I wish I were more disciplined, organized and enthusiastic. (Translation: I wish my house looked a little better). If I had to be someone else for a day, I'd be Colin or Spencer so I could see the world through their eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->