Wednesday, November 22, 2006

James and I took the boys to see Happy Feet this afternoon. It is a movie about a cute little penquin who can tap dance, but can't sing. The animation is great. The penquin is adorable.

DON'T GO.

The movie is a two-hour environmentalist propaganda film that scares the children, makes fun of authority (seemingly religious authority), teaches us that man is evil, and generally lacks in consistent entertainment. My children each asked four times if we could just leave. Frankly, I'm not sure why we didn't. I was ready to leave after an hour because I was getting bored.

SERIOUSLY. DON'T. GO.

The End.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melessa Gregg said...

Thank you! My daughter is debating celebrating her birthday at the movie theatre and now we can take that one right off the list of contenders.

10:18 PM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->