Friday, February 01, 2008

Brown Noser

So, a certain member of my family has been having a bit of an issue with dry skin on his nose. It is not unusual to see him wandering about the house rubbing in a little lotion. It is just his nose, so he stops by the bathroom and gets a little dab.

This morning he left the lotion out on the counter and I saw for the first time which lotion he has been using.

Island Tan Self-Tanning Moisturizer.

I guess he never read the label.

He shall remain nameless...but I suspect you might be able to pick him out of a line-up.


p.s. Perhaps I should rid my house of
specialty lotions.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the picture?!?!?!

1:55 PM, February 01, 2008  
Blogger Shane Coffman said...

I'm rolling here. That's hilarious!

So, you noticed it first on the label, and not due to the color of his nose changing?

12:01 PM, February 02, 2008  
Blogger Kyndal said...

Hilarious!!

9:15 AM, February 04, 2008  
Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

I just spewed!!!!!

9:28 AM, February 04, 2008  
Blogger Jan said...

When I wrote this, James had already left for the day. We couldn't wait for him to get home that evening so we could inspect his nose. Lucky for him, he is half Japanese and already has dark skin. Sad for us, there was no visible sign of his mistake! He has since changed lotions, though!

9:35 AM, February 04, 2008  
Blogger Danna said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!! That is hysterical!!!

7:41 PM, February 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->