Saturday, September 09, 2006

Compliments of Reuters, I give you my favorites from Fashion Week! You'll notice that some designers (well, at least one) has finally caught on to the fashion trend started by the Amish.
Others (particularly those zany Japanese)...not so Amish:


Some have decided to kick it up a notch! (ha ha ha! get it?? Kick it up...get it? ha ha ha)

Here is some more zany Japanese styling. I used to want to visit, but now I'm a little frightened.


Some designers aren't very cheerful. Perhaps an antidepressant is in order.

And, to close, I give you the one fashion idea I may be able to pull off if I can just find that teasing comb and, oh bother, where did I put those grillz?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Since this is Reuters a lot of these have been photoshopped or staged by the Lebanese

5:41 PM, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->